The Health systems and status of the people especially who live in the urban slums and rural areas are so poor that they are subdued to many epidemics, ill health, seasonal diseases, malnutrition, child & maternal mortality and non- access to affordable and quality health CARES.
- Mahila Arogya Sangams are being given orientation and awareness on family planning, institutional deliveries, ante–post–neo natal CARES, health & hygiene, nutritious values for mother & child vasectomy etc...
- Youth meetings are organized on a regular basis for the CARES formed Youth Groups (both boys and girls) on the wake of the seasonal diseases like Chickun Gunea, Typhoid, H1N1 and other types of fevers etc. to give health education, HIV/AIDS awareness and to mobilize their convergence for health initiatives etc.
- Adolescent girls’ youth meeting are also being held discussing various topics and issues.
- Health camps, free check-up camps, distribution of medicines, protective measure like mask, condoms other medico-items.
- Provision testing facilities like Elisa, Diagnosis of various cancer forms, TB and various fevers etc. and pulse polio camps etc.